What’s the best reward you’ve gotten from this site?

I need to figure out if this site is worth using. The copper rewards are pretty weak.

Hello @gorilawarfare

Have you ever played at Bovada before? I’d say the best Copper offer is the Bovada one, especially if you like to bet on sports and looking to get bets in before March Madness.

Bovada Sports Exclusive Welcome Bonus: 200% up to $2000 (Expires March 12th)

The Copper rewards are usually introductory bonuses or free spins.

The best rewards are at Gold tier and above. That’s when players become eligible for cashback on losses. What type of rewards would you like to see? I’d be interested in getting your feedback.

One benefit to this site is that you can play around at different sites, find your preferred site, while continuing to build points and moving up the rewards tiers.

Appreciate the feedback!

@admin-discourse thanks. I’ll give it a try.

So I get more points based on how much I deposit? How long do those take to be applied?

@gorilawarfare That’s right you will earn 10 points for every $1 you deposit at a partner site.

As for how long it takes to see the points, it can vary site to site because it all depends on how fast these sites send the data back to us so that our system can automatically reward the points.

We suggest up to 48 hours. If you make a deposit through one of our sites and don’t see the points within 48 hours please contact us and we will investigate.

One important note, you would only earn points on sites that you sign up on through LoyaltyStars. That’s the only way our system will be able to auto reward points.

Please reach out if you have any more questions. We are here to help!