What's the FIRST thing you would do if you won $1 million?

The first thing I would do is book a flight to Finland to go see the northern lights. Random, I know, but so is winning $1 million bucks.

Opening thread…

7 Likes

double down and try to make it 2 million? LOL hey 7 doubles and I’d be at 128M. Now to find a place that can take my multi million dollar bets…

5 Likes

If that did ever happen in my life time I would make me an my little small family the happiest family ever lived on God’s green earth… Me, my two kids and my husband we have had to travel a tough journey and I promise some days I don’t understand how we made it… Yes some days I did question God because am human I didn’t understand what I or my little family had done to so wrong for us to go down that road but happiness, making sure my kids and husband are good when I leave this :earth_americas::earth_americas::earth_americas:

4 Likes

Invest it in a bunch of different places for retirement.

3 Likes

Immediately pay off my mortgage and any other debt, help a family member with a down payment on a house, put a decent chunk in emergency savings, and then put the rest of it in an ETF following the S&P500.

3 Likes

^ That is absolutely the correct move.

But $1 million currently buys 23.19 Bitcoin so…

3 Likes

Pay down debts, build huge reserve of emergency savings, put a large amount in ETFs. Very small amount in high risk investment or crypto.

I’d also set aside 5% for fun stuff. Like trips, etc.

4 Likes

Pay back everything i owe to the people who have helped me through out my life​:money_mouth_face::innocent::thinking:

2 Likes

I would eat alot of Qwynchyn no doubt