Who wins Super Bowl 58?

Way too early to tell but a lot of predictions out there seem to be leaning toward a Ravens v. 49ers tilt in the championship. I am a big believer in the CMC effect, and usually playoffs comes down to strong defensive play. I think I slightly lean Ravens D over 49ers, but some dark horses this tournament for sure. #superbowl

2 Likes

It just feels like it’s 49ers year.

2 Likes

Gotta throw a shout to the 49ers as well. CMC effect is real, it’s really going to come down to Purdy / how well the defense plays.

2 Likes

Purdy could be the biggest variable for them for sure. He stumbled a few weeks at the end of the regular season but I think he will have a solid playoff run.

2 Likes

49ers vs Ravens. Rematch of Super Bowl 47. This time the Niners take it.

SB MVP: CMC

I have no joy in saying this as a Cowboys hater, but they have been pretty impressive. They would be my dark horse.

2 Likes

CMC really should win MVP. Crazy it has become basically a QB exclusive reward. Hoping they break the trend this year.

2 Likes

Agree on CMC. Looks like it’s going to be Lamar. He had a good year but kind of an underwhelming MVP year. CMC is likely a lock for Offensive Player of the Year.

Offensive Player of the Year seems to be where skill players get rewarded now. Mahomes in 2018 was the last QB to win both MVP and Offensive Player of the Year. It looks like they only double up those two awards if a QB has a superlative MVP year (Manning in 2013, Newton in 2015, Matt Ryan in 2016, and Mahomes in 2018).

Next year for futures betting I think I’m going to bet Offensive Player of the Year instead of MVP. Looking at the preseason odds, they give the top QBs good odds for that award but the trend seems to be that non-QBs take this award to spread the wealth around. CMC was +1,500 (or 15-1) in preseason for Offensive Player of the Year. In hindsight that looks like amazing odds considering he was going into his first full year with the 49ers.

1 Like

Lol Cowboys. Definitely did the most Cowboys thing they could have done.

3 Likes

I still like 49ers and Ravens, but if I had to bet on any of the remaining teams value wise I’d probably go Chiefs at +700.

They still have Mahomes. The offense looked a bit better and I’ve liked their defense all year long.

3 Likes

While I can appreciate the value in the Chiefs I simply don’t think they make it past the Bills this weekend, maybe that is a hot take but overall I think the Bills have it in them this year to make it to the next round.

Another wild hot take I’d like to throw out there is the possibility of the 49’ers losing this week to the Packers. Maybe I am simply riding the Dallas win too hard but I did not like how San Fran finished off the year and think they could find themself struggling in these playoffs.

6 Likes

Anyone but the Ravens LOL

1 Like

As a biased Chiefs’ fan, of course, I’m backing my team (but I won’t bet it because jinx, even though +700 is fantastic value). But San Francisco is probably the best team, and don’t sleep on Detroit at +800.

3 Likes

Really hard to look past the Niners or Ravens. They just seem like the two best teams. I’d go with Buffalo if I had to pick a team outside of SF and Balt.

1 Like

Manifesting the Lions don’t @ me with facts and/or stats!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I actually would LOVE that to happen. Great story if it were to come true.

1 Like

I am definitely rooting for the Lions. If they actually make it to the SB, the Stafford/Goff trade would have to be the best win-win trade ever.

I wish I would have pulled the trigger on Chiefs at +700 last week. That’s already down to +350, which I think is still decent value.

3 Likes

it’s another 49ers year! Superbowl 2024 = 49ers + Ravens :football:

1 Like

Poor Bills. Just can’t get past the Chiefs ever.

1 Like

The Chiefs are turning up the heat in the cold this year.

2 Likes

After all the Stefon Diggs blowups of the past, the last half of his season, and the drops last night are very glaring right now.